VOHCO places a strong emphasis on high-quality, sustainable pieces that stand the test of time.
We believe in creating wardrobe staples that last. Designs that aren’t purposely made with a one-month lifecycle before a new trend takes over. Designs that don’t fall apart after a couple of wears and washes. Designs that don’t harm the environment with toxic chemicals and waste.
You won’t find endless numbers of products mass produced by unethical means. You won’t find poorly made fast fashion items made just to keep up with today’s trends.
Instead, our focus is on slow, sustainable fashion, made ethically in our workshops by our talented seamstresses. We will always produce in small batches, only making more when necessary. This ensures a better working environment, better quality, and a better world.
How does slow fashion affect you?
- Designs that are not mass-produced are unique and will last longer, saving you money in the process.
- It does not compromise the worker’s health and safety, as well as yours.
- You are empowering and supporting the growth of our local community.
- You are supporting sustainable practices such as reduced wastage and reduced environmental harm.
- You are creating positive change through your love of quality designs.
With the release of our ESSENTIALS collection, we want you to know that by shopping with us, you are making a choice to be an ethically conscious consumer. By choosing high-quality designs with no timeline, you are mindfully practicing slow fashion.
That is why we don’t follow seasons or trends. Our pieces are here to stay.
Ps. Because we create wardrobe staples outside the confines of trends, we do not have set seasonal release dates. For exclusive updates on upcoming releases throughout the year, make sure you are subscribed to our client list HERE.